Monday, June 3, 2013

Sims3: Dee's Story 01 : FIRST DAYS



The beautiful days in Sunset Valley will now be experienced by new settlers with promise of adventure and romance for everyone to read.

Dee: I see you've been trying to be poetic... but I think it ain't working Great Goddess...

Shush now my dear... I'm trying to make a good intro... 

Dee: Oh well, do whatever you like :)

Yeah! wait... I'm the only one capable of saying those lines... Anyways, here are the Tremaine Household...


Dee: I love the scenery in here :) Stepmother, I would like to ask you something... I hope she doesn't get angry this time...

Lady: Is this about your father's will?

Dee: No...

Lady: Then what is it?

Dee: Who will look after our old house?

Lady: Errr I've hired people so stop questioning me. You are starting to making me angry.


Dee: *Dang it! I thought this lovely scenery would ease her up...* oh well, better think of other things instead so that I won't miss my old home...*wondering about chemicals and stuff*

Lady: Young lady! Are you thinking of garbage stuff again?! Or are you thinking I sold the masion?!!



Dee: WHA??? Stop accusing me! Wait, YOU SOLD MY HOUSE?!!!


Lady: Shut it! You don't have anything anymore, from now on, you have to work your part! SPOILED BRATS ARE NOT WELCOME HERE! IF YOU DON'T ABIDE MY RULES, THEN YOU BETTER HIT THE DUMPSTER!

Dee: Wait what?! What are you saying?! Let me read Papa's will already! Ladyyy!!!


Anna: BOOO!!! bwahahahaha!!!

Dee: WTH?!!! *mini heart attack*

Anna: Haha what a scaredy little kitten :)  


Anna: Whatcha lookin at? do you hate the color green or something?

Dee: Wait, I need to confirm things to Layd! *Anna definitely is Lady's daughter... man, I think this family is seriously wack!*


Anna: What is up with Do-Gooders like you anyways, you guys are sooo annoying!!!

Dee: Technically, I am good, but really, I can also kick your butt...

Anna: Are you saying something? Well I kinda want to sit at the couch so I'll be going inside first.


Dee: OH BROTHER!!! not Zella too... Papa messed up really bad marrying this family!

Zella: I have problems with films!!!

Dee: I ACTUALLY DON'T CARE!!!

...

Well that was a very bad start for Dee... I'm feeling sorry for her...

Dee: Tell me about it... but it's pretty normal I guess... they kinda hated me from the start because I was the only one objecting when Papa said he'll marry Lady...

Are you fine with that?

Dee: Heck no! But I'll try to get along until I can finally move out... Lady has my father's will so I have to get it first... For now, clean and cook *and try not to mix some poison in it* are what I have to do.

Erm... that's a bit sweet of you... I'll try and help you out.

Dee: Thanks. Just make sure I'll be a future Surgeon though... or else all this work will be wasted...

Lady: Hey Great Goddess, make this house bigger already! 

FINE.

This is the best of what I can do for now... 






Lady: You were out again all week having vacations and all and this is the only thing you can come up with?! * you're not such a "Great Goddess" after all... hmp!"

Anywho... Dee and the twins went to school and Lady went off to look around town.

Lady: BUYAHHH!!! this neighborhood is for rich people :) I'll live here soon :)



... 

Anyways, back home... Dee and the twins arrive with new classmates...



Zella: These people are going to like me! ... Wait who are these people again?

Before entering the house, Anna had the urge to be mean to Dee again.. they ended up as enemies.



Anna: NO TO GENUISES!!!!

Dee: You spelled it wrong genius! *man I now have the urge to stab this b*atch...*

Anna: Doesn't matter if I spelled things wrong or not... NOBODY WILL CARE ABOUT THIS!!!

Dee: Whatever, it's now time to cook dinner so f*ck off.


Dee: I'll be cooking them Mac and Cheese with a hint of anger and rotten socks. That'll show them bwahahahaha

Errr Dee, I'd like to remind you that you are the good one here...



Lady: Oh my beloved Zella, how sweet of you to welcome me home :)

Zella: Yeah, I kinda wanted to hang out with you today...

Lady: Sure, lemme eat something first.

Zella: K, but I decided to not spend time with you now so I'll just watch TV now bye :)

... Sims with absent minded traits are funny, Zella is now wondering why she went upstairs...


Lady: I am hungry so move out of my way you little brat.

Dee: Yeah sure have fun eating *mwahaha* 


Anna: These people from the bus, I have no interest with them. I want them out of the house now.

Anna: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

Two other dudes: K bye :)

Dee was already doing her homework... good girl

Dee: *PFFF... they actually ate that... ohhh goshhh...*



After Dee was able to finish her homework, Anna also try and do hers... 


Anna: I'm almost done, guess I'll finish this tomorrow and copy some of Dee's work...

Finally, they all went to bed...


Anna thinks about buying a new computer...



Zella's happy that the lake monster was real, as said by the rumor...


Lady still wishes for a new house bigger than anyone else's...


And Dee was having nightmares of her stepmother...

Will these be the only thing that will happen here?


No comments:

Post a Comment