Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sims3: The Cinderella Challenge: Dee's Story



As I've just finished a version of Prince Charming's story, I am now inspired to write Cinderella's version. I will not be following the rules of the original challenge like what I did with Cristoff's story.

Anywho, I would like to introduce our characters starting with Dee Relli.



Dee Relli (her name comes from the mouse in Disney's story in which he calls her Cinderelli, thus Dee Relli) is a genius. She wants to be a world renowned surgeon someday but it seems her dreams are long dead like the flickers of the stars she looked up to at night. She would love to spend time outdoors if she can, given her stepmom would allow her. She is a perfectionist. That is why her stepmom always takes advantage of her as she is the only one in charge of cooking and cleaning. A goodhearted young lady, she is only left with the choice of bearing with her stepfamily until she can finally move out and make her dreams come true.



This is Lady Tremaine, the stepmom, she is simply the luckiest girl in town when she was schmooching one night and Dee's father happen to pass by. She flirted with him until he finally gave in (coz that's how sims love story goes). It was too late until he realized that she is actually evil and a snob. Sadly, he died early and Lady moved her family, along with Dee (because someone's got to clean and feed them, plus Dee was left with all of his father's money and things) to a new town to start a new with her ambitious dreams as her fuel to move on.



Anna Tremaine (Anastasia from her name in Disney's story), is the first twin of Lady Tremaine, she is mean spirited and childish. She loves staying at home and lazing off through the day. It was a burden for her to get out of the couch but there was a rumor that a very handsome and not to mention very rich young man also happen to move in this neighborhood, better move her fat ass and meet him right?



We also have Zella Tremaine (from Disney's Dri*Grizella), the second twin who is very friendly but also terribly grumpy. She is almost bipolar most of the time. She is easily impressed with a lot of things but she tends to forget what's keeping her amused because she is an absent-minded girl.

We also have my beloved Henri Household. Since I'm already explaining the names, might as well have them re-introduced. 



Cristoff Henri (the Prince Charming's name in Disney's story is Henry), a very handsome and rich dude who just moved in, he is the hottest news in town. Not to mention he is brave and loves the outdoors and would strut around town with his high end cars. Everyone would love to hang around this guy, if he would let them that is, as loners usually enjoys solitude.



Cairi Lang (comes from a slang word in my country KERI LANG meaning to just go with anything hehehe) she is Dee's fairy godparent. 


Red Al (well I got him from Batman's butler Alfred... minus the F coz then it'll be Red Alf...)

Cristoff: I knew you wanted a batman twist in my story!!! ... Well I was inspired with Alfred's name so I stick with it, besides, he's the best butler I was able to remember when I started this

Cairi and Red: you forgot to describe us...



By the way, this is now Cristoff's mansion... I've added a fountain and made the pool bigger :)




And this is where Dee and her step family will live. (I don't know what happened to the other house I moved them into before, I just can't move them there anymore)



Dee: It's pretty and near the ocean so I love it!

Lady: WTH IS THAT? THAT is not what I want! I want a mansion of my own!

Errr, yeah... I kinda don't want to make another house, so just be happy with your new house.

Lady: It is too little... how can we fit there?

You guys can make something out of it...

Lady: FINE! But I want you to renovate this or else!

Go get a job or something... 

Lady: I don't have to! I have my dead husband's pension money!

Oh Lady... anywho... this is the start of Cinderella's Story... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment