Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sims3: Dee's Story 06 : GOALS


To be a world renowned surgeon...

It's gonna take time but I know Dee can make it.

Dee: Heck I've put up with Anna and Lady, how hard can that be?

It'll be easy as pie :) I'm kinda good with fulfilling life wishes so you're in safe hands dear!


Lady: I feel a disturbance... the little twerp is now a young adult.

While Dee is silently celebrating her birthday, Lady and her daughters went out... 



The next day...

Anna: Mooommm, I'm bored...

Lady: Hmm.. Why don't you think about how we can snag the Henri household while I go to the Spa?

Anna: Why can't I go to the Spa with you? We can both think about our plans...

Lady: Then let's go.

Anna: Nah.. I'll just stay here...

Time for me to see what's Dee up to...


Dee: How could this place be so messy all the time?


Dee: Oh hey Zella... its kinda weird seeing you help me out...

Zella: Its nothing... I'm feeling good today... besides, I kinda rolled that I want my life long dream to be Super Popular so I figured might as well stop being crazy for a while...

Dee: That's nice... I think... As long as it's not me your having problems with...


Dee: Gotta pay the bills and find me a job!

Sorry Dee, you still have to do the cleaning duties... well at least Zella is there to help you out now...


Dee: It's cool. Now I have something to look forward to... I'm going to be a Doctor...

Yeah!!! I can't wait for you to be one!


Anyways, to pass time, Anna wanted to throw a party... And invited almost everyone the household knew.


Anna: I never knew we have so many neighbors... Well what do you usually say at parties? Come in and have fun!!

I left Anna chatting with her guests and when I return, she is arguing with a guest.


Well these two are looking pretty good. They've dated but I didn't think they went steady... Zella's pretty much do whatever she likes and I don't keep track on what she does as I always keep my eyes on Anna since she's always the one looking for trouble.


I wish Zella would end up with this guy.

Dee is still busy cooking, in the amounts of food in the house I wonder why she kept cooking... If you've been quicker maybe you'll notice Anna is finally making moves to Cristoff.


Anna: Hey there hotstuff... glad you made it...

Cristoff: *she's flirting with me again...*

As promised, I let them do their thing... Look at Cairi and Red. Cairi is now an adult... time sure flies... The guests seems to be liking the party which is kinda cool.



I was about to finally get into Dee's help when I notice what Anna was doing.


Anna: What do you mean we aren't going out?! We had a thing already! I've already announced to my *nonexistent* friends that YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Cristoff: We don't have anything! Seriously get a grip! If it weren't for Dee, I wouldn't even be here!

The party went on as people started going to wherever they need to go. They had fun in spite the fact that their host didn't even offer them anything. 



Finally, Dee was able to finish everything and was able to announce her new job to Cristoff.


Dee: Hey! I got a job in the hospital!!! 

Cristoff: *beautiful scenery* ... Dee? Hey! 


Dee: Isn't it great?!! :) pretty soon, you'll be calling me Dr. Relli :)

Cristoff: You're great!... I mean, yeah wow Dr. Relli huh?

Red: I love pancakes! 

That would be an awesome pancake since Dee is the one who made them... :) But look at those two looking good together... awww... hurry up and be a couple already!!!


After a few chats, Cristoff went off and Lady finally went home.



Lady: *So this brat finally became older... Maybe she'll ask me about her money...*

Dee: *I hope I can finally get my answers tonight* 


Dee: Lady, I want to ask you something... I think I'm in the right age to know more about the things my father left me.

Lady: If this is about your father's money I'm afraid to inform you that there isn't much left of it...


Dee: But how can that be? I always knew we had a stable business...

Lady: This little brat! Are you implying something?


Dee: You are an evil stepmother! I don't plan on taking any money, I just want to know what happened to MY house that father left for me!

Lady: *For a smart girl you sure are slow at some things... Well I'm pretty much evil so that statement is true.* Well run along now, this discussion is over.

Dee: I want to return to my old home. 

Lady: Er... you can't.

Dee: Why not!

Lady: Because...

Dee: I am now old enough to live on my own.

Lady: Your father left something for you.

Dee: What?

Lady: And he said I should only give it to you, along with the house IF I think you are finally mature enough for it to receive.

Dee: That's not true is it?

Lady: Oh I don't know... you decide for yourself... *mwahahaha, good going Lady!*

Dee: :(


Dee runs emotionally away from the house. Hehehe *I didn't know making drama stuff up is exhausting

And ends up playing chess by the ocean...


In the lighter side of things, Red seemed to have enjoyed the pancakes that he's eating for the second time around. He's the only one left from all the guests...


Red: These pancakes are the best!

I'm happy you had fun tonight Red.


Dee: No matter what Lady plans, I will be a doctor. And I will move out of this place.

Yes Dee, no matter what you will be a doctor!







No comments:

Post a Comment