Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sims3: Dee's Story 04 : GROWING PAINS


Things are getting better for Dee...

Dee: Is it really? I'm kinda stuck with a lot of chores not to mention maintaining my grades and trying not to get in Anna and Lady's radar... ugh and don't get me started with Cristoff...

Oh hush now... you two are now best friends right?

Dee: Such a friend he is... Anna just bats her eyes and now he's all over her... 

Er... but...

Dee: Ugh! And she skips school a lot! I think she's got F all over... Cristoff is one smart guy, but really, going for Anna? 

On Cristoff's defense, he has no control over the...

Dee: Tsss!!! I bet he'll never speak to me again... Anna will definitely tell him so...

Is this jealousy? 

Dee: WHAT?! How do you even mistake this as jealousy!!! I'm just saying...

???

Dee: I am not jealous...

So...

Dee: OK maybe a little sad...

...

Dee: Just a little... you know... coz I might be losing my only friend...


If you say so...


Dee: Will you start the story now?


Oh yeah.. sure sure...

So we are now back to Dee's morning at the garden. She's enjoying it as much as she can.


Dee: I feel sick today... Ugh, I wish I could skip school... Maybe I should call Cristoff and see if we're still ok... but then again, what will I do if he won't answer?...

Relax dear... 


Anna: So anyways, I think Cristoff and I are getting along just GREAT!!!

Zella: Really? I don't think I've met the guy...

Anna: Where were you last night? Mom said he's supper rich! When I marry him, all I'll be doing will be eating and watching TV all my life!

Zella: Yeah, I have some news for you! ITS OUR BIRTHDAY!!!

Anna: YEAH!!! PARTY AT THE BEACH!!! Everything's perfect!!!



Ow yes, it is the twins birthday today.

Lady: YES!!! the age for them to get married and such... my plans are going along well...



Anna: Woot! birthday time! I'll be mature and amazing... wait.. the shower's broken again... how that happen?




Anna: Oh, before I age up, I want people to see my soft side... something they haven't seen for a while...


Anna: Owyeah... People will adore me for this...


Anna... those are Dee's butterflies...

Anna: This is hitting two birds with one stone kinda deal... I get to be mean to her and show people my sweet side...


Well, time to party then...


Lady: Better hurry up! I don't want to miss anything... Ahh, splendid! Everyone is almost here!



WHOA!!! Look at this hottie chillin' in the beach... He's grown up! (We did celebrated your birthday two times in your version so I don't think we need to see another one for you.)


Cristoff: I'm not particularly happy about this party thing. 

Well you're already here, enjoy the party! Mingle!

Cristoff: I don't really know anyone and I kinda think Anna is sort of a jerk...


He resorted into swimming.


Lady: WOOOTTT!!! My baby will turn into something pretty!!!

Wait, where is Zella?... She was here a moment ago...



Anna: Yeah!!! Pretty sweet!!!

You are wearing Dee's Hairstyle again... Anyways, time to grab your cake and Zella needs to have her birthday too...


BOOM! the Henri household... Cristoff, Red and Cairi, all not satisfied... 

Sorry guys, can't do much about your problems... I've got Dee on hold... She's stressed out in school...


Anna: Well better get home and watch TV... everyone sure had a lot of fun with my party :)

Er... You have to stay for Zella's part to finish!!!


As soon as she gets home this is what Anna did...

Anna: You! Change your hair into something different! I don't want you copying my look!

Dee: WHAT??!!!

AS IF Dee wasn't stressed enough...


Anna: It's my birthday and I'll do what I want!!! Additional 250 points with my rewards...

Dee: Stop being mean!


Dee: Now get out of my way!!!

Anna: Haha! I guess you wont be able to go to the party anymore!!! Sucks for you! There is nothing much in there anymore now that I went home though...

Either this was chance or Anna really meant it, I will never know. Really, she's turning into a great villain without me trying. And I thought she would be someone to end up with Cristoff this time around as I was now rooting for Dee to be a doctor...

But wait... As I was lost in my thoughts, I came to realize one horrible thing I did... I forgot about Zella... my heart almost break...


It was still her birthday... And now nobody is left to cheer her on...


Oh wait there is still one!!! Thank God! RED!!! Really? Wow... well that was unexpected...


Red: Greatest party EVER!!!


Zella: Let's cheer!!! WOOT WOOT!!!


Glitter time annnd POOFFF!!!


OK... now you're wearing Dee's Hairstyle and Top...

Zella: Yeah! I look good!


Meanwhile, Dee and Anna are still arguing about stuff and came to the conclusion that they hate each other more than ever...


Dee: It sucks... now that Anna and Zella are older... they'll defnitely bully me more... and before was hell... I can't think of what will happen to me now...

The poor thing... 

Dee: I am alone again... First my dad died, then I was moved here, with a crazy family, now I lost a friend...

What? You and Cristoff are still best friends!!! What are you emoting about???

Dee: My life is miserable...

DEEE!!! Snap out of it... You are the heroine in my story! The one that will be victorious at the end!!! Besides, this is only a hiccup to your real goals! Do your best and don't lose hope!

Dee: Leave me alone Great Goddess... I'm having a moment here...

So with this, we will now leave my little sweet Dee in her dilemma.




No comments:

Post a Comment