Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sims3: Dee's Story 03 : WHEN PLANS BACKFIRE

It has been a while since I've updated things here in this blog.

Dee: Is it because you've lost interest in my story?

Yeah...

Dee: Ohhh :(

Anyways you're doing great so there is no need to get sad about anything...

Dee: Well... what do we do now?

Don't worry my dear... I still like how sweet things are going for you so in a few days, maybe you'll finally be a doctor :)

Dee: My grades are outstanding! 

Yep! That's the spirit! See here, a picture of Dee discovering a star.


As things are looking better for Dee, someone is menacingly planning something...

Lady: Yes yes, mwahahaha, the world will definitely fall for this diabolical plan of mine... Are you listening Dee's Butterflies?!!!

Two Butterflies:  ... *flutter flutter* ...


What are you even doing there?

Dee: She's becoming a creeper... always going to my room and using my stuff...

Lady: THESE ARE NOT YOURS! Anyways, I have things to attend to. 


Lady: Now let me call that Red guy up and start to fire things up!

Whoa! Red joined the army! Well, he is workaholic so its not that surprising if he now has a job.


Lady: 'Scuse me while I get cozy with this guy... Seen any celebrities lately?

Anna: You are boring the hell out of me mom...

Red: So whatupp? Is that how these youngster say things now?


Anna: Ok I'll just be on the other side... where you guys wont be able to bother me...


Its a bit sad as Anna seems to be getting on everyone's nerve these days...

Lady: Change of plans, Red will now come with us home... Anna are you planning on having the neighborhood hate you?!

Anna: That old lady started it first!

Red: Why do I have to tag along???

Lady: I have a plan with you! Now, where is Zella? we are all going home!

Er she already left earlier...

Lady: But I was suppose to share my diabolical plans to her... No matter... Hear this out Great Goddess, I will invite Red over and flirt with her until we get married! That way, we will have our ways in the Henri Mansion and have one of my child marry that spoiled Cristoff. Orrr, I could have Red marry me and take over the Henri funds... which ever case comes first.

... 

Lady: Sooo what do you think?

You do realize I'm shipping Dee's strory here right?

Lady: Yeah but you also promised to do honorable things with our story.

But your plans are not honorable.

Lady: These are my wants along with my children's. We have a fair share in this story sweetheart.

Really?

Lady: My argument is valid. Now on with my plan!!




Lady: So Red... You look sooo manly with those uniforms on...

Red: *I need to go to the comfort room...*

Lady: *What's up with this guy?*

Red excused himself and after a while I saw him with this.


Dee: *making sure my logical skills go up!*

Whoa!!! Dee just intercepted Lady's plan! 

Good girl!

Dee: Well I needed someone to play chess with.

But then she needed to take a break, and after that someone unexpectedly called.


Dee: Oh hey Cristoff! 

Yep! It was really that darling young man wanting to chat up with Dee! They talked for a while until Dee has to do chores... I promise we'll call again :)


Meanwhile, Red was having fun chatting up with Zella. She was delightful to Red. Zella has this weird habbit of just popping up, but I like her so I let her do her thing. Unlike Anna that keeps fighting with people- I thought she'll be the charming one.

Lady: Ugh! enough of that!!! Red, get in here and flirt with me!

Red: Alrighty!


Lady: Oh Red, you look so strong...

Red: O'Shucks!

Red! Stop making things easy on her.

Lady: Phu-leesss... he's so under my spell now.



Lady: Wait! Why are we not flirting now???

I don't know, I was busy helping Dee with her chores...

Lady: You are supposed to help me snag this guy up!!!

Is that really the appropriate term to use?

Lady: Are you doing this on purpose?

That would be a no. I just let you do stuff.

After a while, Red went home happily.

Lady: You are spoiling my plannnsss!!!

Not really, I was merely doing the same thing as I do with Cristoff's story.

Lady: No matter! My children will definitely win Cristoff over!




Lady: Listen here young lady! this is for our future!

Anna: Ugh! I don't want to go to school today so just let me be.

Lady: But you are my only hope to snag Cristoff!

Anna: Ugh! Just invite him over, I'll do something about it when he's here.



Lady: Come on baby girl! Tell mommy you'll help her with plans...

Zella: Of course! just listen to this juicy gossip first! You won't believe this but Red is actually Rich!!! He's living in a very big mansion and stuff!

Lady: ... you don't go out much do you? -_-

Zella: You knew about this?

Lady: I'm gonna chat with someone else then.

Zella: Then I'm gonna fulfill my want to be mean to Anna :)




Zella: Stop being mean!

Anna: Like what you're doing isn't being one!

Minus people for these two. But after a while Zella apologizes and then I realized these two didn't even go to school today.


Zella: Maybe we should party or something!

Anna: Yeah! A big one... this is exciting!!! *but then again that means I'll miss my favorite show!*


As they chat, I got surprised to see who's coming home with Dee.



Dee: Are you sure you want to study with me?

Cristoff: Yeah! I really need to catch up with all the school works I missed.

Dee: Why didn't you go to school earlier then?

Cristoff: I don't know, I have a lot of things to attend to first I guess, or maybe the game just lagged on me...



Dee: So have you figured what you wanted to be?

Cristoff: Nah... I'll just wing it. That usually works for me.

Dee: Wow, maybe you should re-evaluate your life.

Cristoff: Why are we talking about this?

Dee: Wanna do homework instead?



Dee: This is garbage. Why won't our pencils work?

Cristoff: It does make me feel upset.



Meanwhile,



Lady: Anna! go out there and mingle with Cristoff Henri!!!

Anna: Ugh! Stop telling me what to do!!!



Lady: But sweetie pie!!!

Anna: My bladder is about to burst! 


Lady: Dangit!!! I have to spy on those two... Dee must be working on something!



Lady: Hello there young man! How do you find our house?Have you seen my TV its freakin huge!

Cristoff: ???



Cristoff: You looked familiar... I just can't remember...

Lady: *WHADAHELL YOU CANT REMEMBER ME?!!!*

Dee: *should I get out of Lady's way?*


Dee: You are really good at this game...

Cristoff: Thanks! I'm pretty gifted with a lot of things! Oh by the way, how did you fit in that little shed?

Dee: Long story... You seemed pretty confident.

Cristoff: Yeah... I'm just not good with crowds...

Dee: Yeah... But I guess once you got comfy, you get a little cocky :)

Cristoff: Hey! ... Am I?

Dee: A bit... But it's ok... It's cute...


Aww these two, I love them both!

Lady: I still have to spy! Dee is definitely making moves to my future son-in-law!


What you're doing is creeping the heck out of me. Seriously, you are spying on them perfectly.




Lady: Sweety... I think its your time to shine!

Anna: Fine... let me make you proud mommy!




Lady: So... what do rich people do?

Cristoff: Nothing much...



Cristoff: I kinda like this spaghetti dinner thing... It's like we've been eating this for sometime now...

Dee: Yeah, hey do you think we need more lights here in the house?

Cristoff: You worry about weird stuff...

Anna: This is my second dinner tonight :)



Dee: Who the hell keeps destroying stuff here?

Anna: Hey there cutie, have you ever notice me until now???

Cristoff: *What is this? I think I feel some strange pull of the universe making me want to talk more to this girl*

Dee: O mannn... I'll go and excuse myself...

Cristoff: Whha... er yeah...



Anna: Why are you friends with Dee! Stop befriending her!!! She's my enemy!!! That reminds me, I still haven't been able to be mean to her until now!

Cristoff: Are you bipolar?

Anna: If you're gonna continue befriending her, I will automatically put you in the loser group!

Cristoff: You are being rude and I don't like it!


Seriously, Anna keeps fighting with everyone!


Cristoff: I'll go home... Dee went to sleep already.

Anna: Er... yeah you do that...  Wait, I want to flirt some more...

But he left...

Lady: Ah yea... money... In a few days, I 'll be leaving in a mansion... YEAHHH zzzZZZ



Yeah right...




No comments:

Post a Comment