Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sims3: Dee's Story 02 : HARD DAYS AND SOME COMPANY



As days drain me and Dee with all the stuff she had to do before pursuing her wants, I felt that this Cinderella story is becoming the same old story -thus making it boring for me to write about...

Dee:  :(

Yeah I know... but that is the truth... but don't worry, I'll try and find your happy ending too...

Dee: Thanks... but you are making my story look depressing...

That is not true... 

See, here are some pictures of Dee catching butterflies :)



Dee is actually very stressed with her homework and cleaning and cooking.. the poor thing doesn't even have friends to talk to till now... So I let her go to the pool to at least lessen her depression

Dee: I'm just sad, NOT depressed... I'm doing pretty good in school!


Yeah, and her mood was a bit up until she went home and have it drained out clean again by her housemates... Really, Anna keeps on having wants to be mean to Dee...


Lady: And who ever told you that you can just sneak into the pool without asking for my permission???

Dee: Oh STFU! Like I care what you have to say!

Anna: Nomnomnom Pi~zzaaa :)


Anna: Wait mom, let me handle this.


Anna: You are being insulted right now! *Yeah! 250 reward for me :)

Dee: Oh just GTF off you fatso!!!

Haha look at the bulk in Anna's tummy!


Dee: Ok, whose the wise guy that broke this thing?!


Dee: *thinking if they need more light bulbs around the house

Zella: Dee, I know who broke your shower...

Dee: Yeah well who is she? I bet it's Lady, she keeps creeping in my room you know...

Zella: Actually it was...

Zella's being friendly with Dee... aww, she's sweet, I'm beginning to like her now...


Anna: HOWWGAWD NOT AGAIN!!! o well, better get out of here before someone sees me.


Anna: *pukes* OHHH am I pregnant???
....

Anna, you ate a spoiled food.

Anna: Was that spoiled already? It tasted ok to me...

(-.-)

Lady: Urg! enough of those!!! check me out!!!


Wait when did you go to the Henri Mansion??!!!

Lady: Was I never allowed to go anywhere? Besides, you ruin stuff for my daughter before so this time, I will be taking action myself!

WHAT?! when was that decided?

Lady: Oh hush now... everything will be fine... mwahahahaha


Well if you put it like that then, DEE GO TO WORK ALREADY!!! 


Dee: I'M WORKING ALREADY!!!

Err... yeah... but I didn't mean work on that... work on your social skills... you know, focus on the reason why you're here...

Dee: The only reason why I'm here is because of that crazy family I'm with...

Are you really going to argue with me on this? Go and make friends with others...

Dee: You mean like this? 



EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!! TAKE THAT CRAZY OLD HAG!!! 

Looks like Dee is making progress after all :)

Lady: That is not progress at all... Look at how friendly I am to the neighborhood...



Well enough of that, I'll just treat my kids to a fancy dinner then.


Anna: I'll just eat outside so that people will see me being classy and sh*t and socializin' and stuff... ahhh I'm sooo livin' the life :)


Lady: I see Dee was able to repair the showers... very well then...

Oh just sleep already... You've had your fun all day.


Ermmm I think I forgot to install them some alarms... Sorry...



That heartless robber!!! This is how they cope with their loss...



Anna: LOLZ...

Anywho, Dee got up as soon as she can as her work are piling up. She loves eating here in the garden... maybe she should learn gardening too...


Dee: Time to get ready for the d-...


Dee: Ladyyy!!! cover up! What are you even doing here in my shower???

Lady: Nothing... I just wanted to use this shower... anyways, this is not your property so shut it.


Lady: Whoot! change costume to casual wear, wanna gossip?

Dee: What? now you want to act friends? No! get out! I've got things to do!

Lady: PFFFFINNNEEE...

 

Dee: Ah, finally got the handiness skill working... :)


Dee: Better get in shape before we go to school too.

I think that's a bad idea... but she survived the whole time in school without getting stinky so good for her.


Dee: Better prepare the food for these slobs...

Oh look, Anna was the stinky one hahaha and she brought a classmate over...


Anna: Haha I'd rather eat pizza than eat your food. Hey d'you know where Zella is?

Yeah, she's in a date <3 aww look at her...



I forgot whose she's with but they are sort of attracted to one another... minus opponent for Dee if things go smoothly with these two...

Speaking of opponents, I had Dee roam around town one time... I had her practice chess here as I change her bed and bought her a new desk table for her butterflies.


Dee: That's cool and all but I got to go to the rest room pls...

Then go, silly! 

But wait... what is this development? Cristoff is also here... 


Dee: I still need to go though...

Just come back as fast as you can!!!

YYEEAAAHHHH!!!! GO DEE!!!


Dee: What's the big ruckus? Sheesh, it's just a guy my age... wait how come I never see this dude before?

I dunno, he must've been affected with all the ruckus I did in the game... anyways, go befriend him already!


Dee: Hey, I think you're too close :)

Cristoff: Yeah, sorry, the amounts of people are making me really uncomfortable...


Dee: Let me tell you a joke to help you ease up a little :) SPARKLY DISCO BALL

Cristoff: Thanks! that's funny :)


Dee and Cristoff: BOTH OUTDOOR-SEY PEOPLE!


Dee: Now let me play some chess...

Old man: Alrighty young lady, I'll leave it to you.

Dee: Why'd you left???


Cristoff: Yeah, let me practice chess with you then :)

Dee: Thanks, I was thinking if chess could solve the problems with globes...


Aww yeahhh!! they played chess till there seems to be no more people around... Good girl!

Dee: Oh my freakin' gosh! It's almost curfew!!! Dangit!!! Lady will notice I've been gone for too long!!! RUNNN...

But the real one in trouble is Anna. 



Anna: Mom stop scolding me already, I'm sleepyyy...

Lady: It's kinda like the things I have to do dear even though I dont wanna... 

This is pretty sweet :) Dee finally had someone to talk to and a bonus is Zella's being nice to her from time to time... Also, Anna is turning into a whale! She's munching those pizzas like there's no tomorrow.

Lady: I see you've been celebrating over there...

Errr... I almost forgot about you...

Lady: May I remind you that you have to be fair in this game... 

Yeah yeah... fine... I'll let you do what you want next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment