Friday, June 21, 2013

Sims3: Dee's Story 05 : TIMES OF CHANGE



It will be a while for Dee's birthday, and it has been terrible as I wait for the day to finally arrive.

Lady on the other hand still keeps a close call to Red as she still has her goal, but Red is too hard to catch as he's always working.

Anna still keeps making Dee's life harder as she keeps on having wants to be mean to her. Sometimes to Lady as well but the two love to scare each other...

Zella has her own world. She helps on the household chores whenever she likes though, which is why I love her.

Here is the picture of Dee's new hairstyle as Anna demanded she change her hair into a different one from her style



TADAAA...


Anna: Are you playing with me?! You just freakin put a flower in your hair!!!

Dee: Well I prefer this one! Deal with it!

Anna: Why you!!! I'll freakin drown you in the pond!

Dee: Waaa!!! *runs away* We don't have a pond genius!!!



Lady: Someone's fighting downstairs, they are bothering me as I admire myself!!!


Lady: Ah my beautiful daughter... I wonder when you will be able to finally be Cristoff's girl.

Anna: Chillax mom, I have him under my control.

Lady: Well do something about it ASAP! we don't have all day don't we... I'll be aging two days or so and I want to live in a huge house!

Anna: Yeah yeah... freakin old hag...


Zella: What do I do with my life now?... maybe I should call someone up... but I feel irritated today... 


As the house of the unemployed ponder with whatever it is they're doing, I had Dee go out. She's still all A's in school so why not have her enjoy some time alone right? Besides she wanted to learn how to fish...


Oh hey, look whose also in the fishing place! Haha!!! Lucky us!


Dee would you please notice Cristoff already!


Dee: He looks like Cristoff... ugh... that guy didn't go to school today... I wonder if he's OK... what am I thinking... maybe be didn't want to be my friend anymore... *sigh*


Cristoff: You looked spaced out. That flower looks cute on you though :)

Dee: Whoa! Cristoff... you've grown...

Cristoff: Yeah! isn't it great? Wait,  why do you look sad?

Dee: Oh!... I'm not sad... 

Cristoff: ... You look sad.

Dee: Well maybe a little, you got older meaning you won't be coming to school anymore...

Cristoff: Aww, but that doesn't mean were not friends anymore! Come here and give me my birthday congratulations!

*HUGS*



Dee: Happy Birthday then... Why didn't you invite me?


Cristoff: Sorry about that, the Great Goddess had no idea how to shift houses so that I can have another birthday for me to invite you... then she got lazy and remembered I had two birthdays from her previous game play so she just decided not to have a party here...

Dee: Oh.. 

Cristoff: Also, I wanted to tell you something about your sister...

Dee: Er... *sigh I guess he's Anna's boyfriend now...*

Cristoff: So the other night you just went off and I had no idea where you went and your sister was there and she was like cute and stuff right?

Dee: *sigh*

Cristoff: Then all of a sudden she was like getting fired up when I told her you're the nicest person I've met.

Dee: Yeah, she got fired up with a lot of things... many petty things for that matter... 

*wait... did he just said I'm the nicest person...*




Cristoff: I didn't know that! You should've warned me! It was pretty weird of me when I was thinking she was cute and chubby, pretty weird, but then again there are sooo many things that's been happening here that I don't care to question anymore.

Dee: You think she's cute?... *what is this, I can't seem to follow what we're talking about*

Cristoff: Where did you go after we ate? I also went to your sisters' birthday party thinking you are there but you weren't.

Dee: Do you want to know her more?

Cristoff: Yeah... I kinda have to know more people around town...

Dee: Ohh... 

Cristoff: Dee, what's wrong?

Dee: Haha nothing... what're you talking about?... Hey now that you're older, maybe you could help me with my homework...

Cristoff: Haha, but yeah sure...


Dee: *thank goodness he finally shut up with Anna*

I think someone's a little jealous...



Dee: Thanks hey, have I mentioned I found a blue star? I named it Smurf...

Cristoff: Aww, that's cute, kinda like you haha

Dee: Oh gosh! look at the time! I need to get home! *why would you say I'm cute right now??*

Cristoff: Let me take you home... 


As Dee rush in to cook dinner for the family, Anna was outside. She was not waiting for Cristoff, she's waiting for her pizza.


Anna: Hey there Royal Hotness... 

Cristoff: Hey Anna...

Anna: So, I was wondering, what is your sign? *flirtatious mode on!*

Cristoff: Leo. *now she's warming up to me again?*

Anna: Did you know it's compatible with a Sagittarius?

Cristoff: Yeah? Dee is also a Sagittarius, I think... I really don't know...

Anna: WAT? Is this about Dee again???


Cristoff: I think I better head home. *thinking about garbage and how trashy this talk will be leading*

Anna: Tss, hey wait... I was just joking... I'm sorry...




Anna: So you're still single right?

Cristoff: Yeah... I'm still single.

Anna: So... what do you say we do something about that?

Cristoff: Haha...

Anna: Look, you and me clearly had something going on... So why stop fate when clearly you keep coming back to me...

Cristoff: We barely knew each other *also, last time I got offended by your rudeness*... and I just dropped Dee tonight...

Anna: WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING DEE??!!!

Cristoff: ??? If you haven't noticed she's my friend. The fact that I'm always here is because of her actually.

Anna: Stop denying me baby! We both know there was something when we first met.

Cristoff: That is true, but it is also true that you're a bit insane so yeah, I'll think about our fate and such before we become steady. Bye.

Anna: Call me alright?!


Anna: Mom! I think Cristoff and I are finally going out!

Lady: Finally!!! We should celebrate!


That night... something was different... *which kinda made me think that maybe Dee really has a crush on Cristoff... She was the one who started flirting with him in Cristoff's version of the story hahaha... cute!!!



Yeah yeah... You'll still be a doctor.. I just really want you to end up with Cristoff now coz I've written too many cheesy stuff in here already...


Lady: I am such a WINNER!!!


Lady: Oh! We have to celebrate Anna's achievement. Girls! Let's go to the pool!!!

Zella: Mom isn't it Dee's Birthday today?

Lady: So? She can manage on her own.


Anna: Yeah!!! Oh my, I want a pool like this one when Cristoff and I finally gets married!

Lady: They already have one! My, we should pay them a visit sometime... after all, you need to familiarize yourself to that mansion...


It must have passed me but I think I made the same outfit for these sims. 

Oh well...

Look who called...


Dee: Oh Cairi, it's been a while. Yeah things are OK with me...

*In Dee's version, Cairi is not that active in Dee's life... I wanted to invite her over but I think Dee is better off alone for this moment in her life. She will be celebrating her birthday alone. HER LAST SAD MOMENT from the Tremaine household. HAHAHAHA!!!


Dee: To my birthday! I wish to be finally be free from this household.


Sparkle time...


POOFFF...



Dee: YEY!!! These hideous clothes are telling me I need to change...

TADAAA! Dee's wardrobe... *yeah, I took effort to edit it coz I love Dee :)



Dee: Now I can finally fulfill my dreams!

Aww... my little Dee is so cute! Now let's be a WORLD RENOWN SURGEON! 


Oh, and if you have time, maybe you can finally step up with your relationship with Cristoff :)


No comments:

Post a Comment