Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 04 FRIENDS

I finally had time to blog again. :)

So we left off with the Henri's still mastering their skills and Cristoff juggling school and skills to be the perfect prince.

So far, he's doing pretty good- he's now on the honor roll and he's progressing in his skills.

*Sorry no picture of Cristoff celebrating...*

A few days to go and he'll be in his young adult life, where he will search wildly for his perfect mate to have and to hold until death do they part...

Sadly he still has no friends even though I always pick meet new friends and talk to friends when he goes to school.

Cristoff: Maybe if you don't have me spend time with doing skills I'd meet a few people.

Yes, but Cristoff dear, you've met the Tremaine's and some other NPCs, why didn't you befriend one of them?

Cristoff: Tss, fine, I'll ask one to hang out with me after school then. (-.-)




*SHOCK*

Cristoff: What? I've brought someone over. Oh yea, btw, this is Dee Relli, we're both teens and stuff.. Dee, that's the Great Goddess. She's the one that picks us out and stuff.

Dee: Hi! I was invited by Cristoff today, we met last night, he's playing his guitar...

*STILL IN SHOCK*

Cristoff: Owwwkayyy... we'll do our homework now...

Dee: I think Great Goddess is suffering from lag...

Cristoff: Yeah... let's just leave her be...


Cristoff: So I'll tutor you coz you know, I've been doing a lot of skills and stuff so I'm kinda smart..

Dee: Yeah, thanks... I guess... well anything to not go home early...


Cristoff: Let's eat dinner, our cook is the best... she made us spaghetti dinner.. Really Cairi? I thought you'd be doing steaks now?

Dee: Oh yeah, I met Cairi last time, she delivered hotdogs to our house one time.



Dee: So you wanted to be in politics?

Cristoff: Yeah... I guess since I'll be owning much of this place in a few days, better secure a place in the office right? ...

Dee: Oh... I don't think that works like that...

....

So Dee went home after eating and Cristoff just slept after, leaving Red cleaning the house while Cairi- er I don't remember what she was doing.


Red: Yes, make it sparkly for the young master...

Cristoff was dreaming about planets.

The next day as Cairi was left alone, she felt lonely so I made her call her only friend- Dee Relli. They chatted for a while and she asked if Dee could come over for a little chat and cooking stuff.


Dee arrived and they chatted putting plus signs in their heads. Aww they're becoming good friends. As I've just decided this, Cairi is now Dee's fairy godmother. 

Then Dee talked to Cristoff as he finished his homework. They are now friends. Wow, Dee sure is working hard today! I'm so happy.



Cristoff: So you're here again.

Dee: Yeah, nice pool you got here.


It excites me to note that Cristoff now has hearts bubbles in his head. Aww, but then again maybe he's just thinking random stuff.


Cairi: Brace yourselves everyone, I'll be making your tri-tip steak Master Cristoff! hahahaha



Cristoff: Yey!!! this is my favorite!

Take a note of that Dee!!!

Dee: Yeah... 


Dee: Yummy dinner. Thanks Cairi! Hey where is she?

Cristoff: Dunno, but I'll do the dishes so take note of that also.

Are you trying to impress someone Cristoff?


Red: So, if anyone would please notice, I've been promoted thank you very much.

Cairi: That's great! 

Red: Can I not do the dishes just this night? you know, as a reward for me being promoted and all.

Cairi: Of course! Just sleep and rest. Congratulations!!! yey! Master Cristoff did the dishes earlier so I've got really nothing to do hahaha


This wraps it up for now. Dee finally manage to be closer to Cristoff and she's found her fairy godmother. Cristoff finally had a friend and in a few days he'll be a young adult. 

Cristoff will throw a big party on his birthday inviting everyone. Maybe there will be a new development or maybe Dee might finally be able to snatch his heart. 

I'm still waiting for the Tremaine's to show up... maybe I'll invite them over since I did that for Dee... we'll see :)



No comments:

Post a Comment