Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 11 FINDING HIS PRINCESS


So we left off with a fairly inlove prince charming. Of course, this would not have happened if this pretty little Great Goddess was not there to push him off. :)


Cristoff: Say Great Goddess, did you do something with me and Dee to have something going on???

Really now??? 

Well yeah... I've had you greet her irrisistably one time *back when I was sooo frustrated with you not having any progress with Dee plus it improves your charisma skills... Sorry I think I broke my promise...

Cristoff: Well yeah... I was often attracted to lots of other girls too...

Don't remind me most of them are really in the weirder side, not just Anna... Sims sure has a lot of weird combinations for attraction, but I have too many things to do than learn more about that...

So here is Red with his thoughts about our current progress

Red: We haven't saved money for a while now.


Oh Red, thankfully Cairi started walking by...



Red: I think we should stop dating to help us save the mansion's funds.

Cairi: Are you drunk? we never really date or anything... start flirting with me first then have me go on a dates so you can tell me to have us stop dating...



Subliminal isn't she?

Red: Well we should just start getting jobs then...

Cairi: fuck... just go to Cristoff's story now please

Alrighty then... Another bright morning to start Cristoff's day.

And he started it off with eating his fave meal... which expires in the middle of him gnawing it down...




Cristoff: *pukes* Am I getting preggers? Oh, the food just expires LOLS ok, time to hit the pool :)



Cristoff: This makes me miss Dee.. I want to see her... and show him my perfect abs as I now complete the athletics skills

And so he invites her over. The truth is, he's been having wants like kiss Dee and the other flirting things. Might as well give in to his wants right?



Immediately, hearts starts flowing around their heads... awww...

And the flirting commence  :) :) :)





Red: TADAAA!!! I'm here too!!! :)





Red: I am here to complain about these dirty dishes!

Cristoff: WTF Red?! I'm making my moves here!

As Red ruined the moment, I decided to have them just go off with whatever they have to do.

Well they really weren't up to something.



As night falls, Dee went up to Cristoff to pick up where they left. 

Cairi: Dee, I want to talk about cooking...

Cristoff: Buzz off... maybe it's better if we go inside Dee...


Cristoff: Let me serenade you...

Dee: Aww, I remembered the first day we met... *sigh*

Ok enough serenading and change your clothes already...

Cristof: Anyways, Dee, I've been feeling very happy when I'm with you, and I hope you feel the same *since we kissed last time and all* and I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU, will you finally be my girl?



Dee: I don't really know... I like you very much too... 


Cristoff: I'll take good care of you and promise to treat you like a queen... 

Dee: Oh Cristoff! You've take care of me even before, you are always there for me... Yes, yes I will be your girl! :) <3 :)

Ohhwww yeahhh!!!

Cristoff: YES! thank you my love! let's have happy faces above our heads to celebrate.

Dee: Aww you're so cute... weirdly, I think I've always liked that about you...


Ugh enough of that! this is getting corny...


Cristoff: Buzz off Great Goddess, you should be happy about this.

Yes I am happy!!! But its a bit predictable and I have to write cheesy lines ugh! 

Cristoff: So can we now get married??? *he really did want to propose after Dee became his girlfriend <3

Er yeah but I kinda want to sleep already so maybe until I play again...

Cristoff: But you already went for a week long vacation!!! how can you let me hang on like this...

Chillax, you two will get married too... congrats for having a girlfriend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment