Monday, May 6, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 05 BIRTHDAY PREPARATIONS


Hello again! I've been running late in uploading blogs. 

So it's a few days before Master Cristoff's birthday and I just can't wait how the party will turn up.

But before that, let me tell you how the days went by. Hello sleeping Cristoff, I see you've been dreaming about politics and maybe some stuff Dee said before. Good good, let it just flow and don't you dare let me down... :)



The day after, Red was there to brighten Master Cristoff's day and to remind him of his up coming birthday.


Red: Being a young adult means a lot of responsibility. I hope you've prepared yourself for it.

Cristoff: *sigh* yeah... 

Red: 'K that's all 'coz I have to go to work soon...


After Cristoff went to school and Red went to work, Cairi was left in charge to collect the money from the Henri's real estate.



Cairi: Constipated mode on... why do we pose like this whenever we collect the money anyways?

I dunno...



Cairi: It's so fun going out and stop cooking for once!!! ahh fresh air... 

She went all over the town and decided to go to the Tremaine's and ask them to free some time to attend Cristoff's birthday party.


Dee: OMG it's Cairi...

Cairi: Oh Dee why aren't you at school?

Dee: Oh you know... stuff.. 


So they chatted for hours as I look over to what Cristoff was doing.


Cristoff: This is a great day to enjoy the outdoors... now, if only there aren't a lot of people passing by, it's almost perfect.

You are outside of the school's entrance, and it is now time for the kids to go home... so yeah, a lot of people will go that way... why did you even pick that place anyway?

Cristoff: ...



Cristoff: No matter... I'll chill in this cool chair... hey this chair looks fun... I should get something like this for my house too.

....



Cristoff: Ohh and we have butterflies... chicks dig butterflies right? maybe I should take some home...

Owwkayyy... I think Cristoff is enjoying himself, so I guess I'll let him be and see what Cairi's doing at the Tremaine's.


She was still chatting with Dee about cooking and stuff but after a while she needed to go to the comfort room. The stepsisters finally arrived and Cairi spotted Zella. 


Cairi: I should at least say hi to Zella and the other one before I go home to sleep...

Yeah, you're pretty much out all day... 

Zella: I should get a bike..

Upstairs, Dee and Lady are discussing some issues.



Dee: I am sooo angry... in fact, I'm sooo angry I'm thinking about indigo colored planets right now!!!

Lady: Like I care... you are not my daughter or anything so buzz off

Red minus signs for the two... it's funny they're like Cinderella people too... well I did made them enemies before I had them moved to a home of their own...



Dee: Oh yeah... LOL sorry... anyways, we have a visitor, maybe you wanna greet her or something...

Lady: Ugh! as if... I hate talking to solicitors and shit, hello I'm a super snob.

Dee: She's Cairi, the cook from the Henri's-

Lady: HENRI??!!! the one with the huge mansion?!!! MOVEOVERRR!!!!


Lady: ohhh hohoho... get ready to piss yourself Cook person...

Cairi: Oh I'm sleepy, better return to the mansion then! see you all soon!!!

She went home without being scared by Lady...

Lady: whaaa... I swear someday you will feel my wrath you Cook person...

Dee: why am I still leaving with this weirdo?

Well, that's coz you are still a teen hehehe but I kind of felt sorry for her because she's at home and well Lady is her enemy... Sorry Dee...



The next day is almost just the same, only this time...

A Repoman showed up...



Red: Cairiiii!!! You were supposed to pay the billsss!!!



Sleeping Cairi: ZZZZzzzzZZZzzz

Poor Red, well Cairi forgot because last night... someone's fulfilled her lifetime wish...




Cairi: Fuck.. I'm still sleepy but what the hell, better make cobbler first...

Then BOOM!!! suddenly her LTW to become a recipe librarian came true... I'm happy for her...

Red: But still, OUR THINGS GOT REPOSSESSED!!!

Sorrryyy... I think it has upset Cristoff too as he went to Mortimer Goth's place to hang out after class


Mortimer: LOLs... running is fun... more or less...


Cristoff: Your house is beautiful... but not as great as mine..

Mortimer: Thanks... well, rich kids hang out with rich kids I guess...



Mortimer: Let us gossip over at people we'll soon most likely rule over..

Cristoff: hahaha


Cristoff: But let's do our assignments too.. I've got A's to maintain you know...

Mortimer: Damn.. sure... but it breaks my heart to do this stuff... 

Aww, Cristoff socialized today... then he went home because he's hungry...


Cristoff: Heard you got a promotion at work... Congratulations... 

Red: Ah yes, young master... I'm honored you knew about me and my work...

Cristoff: Yes, I'll give you reward money for being promoted.


Cristoff: So how does a cop stand up with being afraid of the water then?


Red: Oh you know, I just let other cops do the work...


Red: I'd like to remind you about your upcoming birthday... I hope you find someone of your liking by then so that you can get married...

Cristoff: *nodding* yes yes...*actually thinking about fire...*


Red: Well this is enough chitchat... we have a big day tomorrow.. Please expect everything to be perfect by then... let us get some rest.

Cristoff: You talk funny... anyways yeah sure... 

Meanwhile...

Cairi: Stupid sink... why d'you suddenly got broken argg!!! and to think I need to sleep and use the toilet at nedd to shower... plus I have to clean up the spoiled food Red forgot about...

Well, we need to have you fix things up for not paying the bills...

As Cairi got to working... everyone is busy sleeping.

Next time, Cristoff's birthday party... the Tremaine's are invited and so is the whole town...

Let's find out how things will be... 

No comments:

Post a Comment