Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 03 NEW ACQUAINTANCES



OMG.. I was not suppose to blog tonight since I've planned to finish a week for the sims to have something to blog about. This is the week Cristoff will be having his birthday or something like that, or I just thought that there wont be any developments yet. I've set the aging process in default mode (14 days).

Anyways, it was the weekends in the Henri household and there was an opportunity thingy for Henri to catch a fish for the Science Dep. So after breakfast, he headed to the lake to catch one.



But I kinda forgot that he's still a teen and they've got curfew so the cops caught him.




Lady Cop: Come with me.

Cristoff: What? My house is the mansion over there. 

Lady Cop: Whatevs...

Hehe poor kid, anyway, he again tried to fish after a few minutes and finally he caught one!!! CELEBRATION FOR MASTER CRISTOFF!!!




Cristoff: WTF? is this even a fish?

No matter, time to head on to the Science Sims to finish your opportunity thingy. :)



Cristoff: OK but I'm driving my fancy car today... 


And lo and behold who is there waiting for him to finish his work? *Drumrolls pls.* I would like to introduce to all, Lady Tremaine and her daughter Anna Tremaine, my Stepmom and Stepsister for Dee. They initiated the chatting and stuff like they were really there waiting for Cristoff.






But after sometime, Cristoff rolled he wanted to play his guitar in the park so when they finished chatting up, I let him go do his thing.



Cristoff: I wanted to play, not ask for tips..

It is best for you to learn how to earn for yourself by yourself. 

Cristoff: ???

And there was also an opportunity to have Cristoff feeling pumped up so he heads off to the gym. He got sad with the amounts of people during exercising.



Cristoff: There are too many people here in the gym... I have a gym of my own in my house...

The people in the mansion became chaotic as I was focusing my attention to Cristoff. The sink got broken and they two are hungry and bladder's about to burst and stuff. Red got to the fixing and cleaning.




Red: DUDE I'M DEAD HUNGRY TOO! I'm beginning to feel you've been favoring Cairi over me.

None sense my ever dearest butler! You are the only one up for the job so I trust you with everything!

Red: awww :) :) :) then clean the house I shall!



Then with all these chaos, the doorbell rang and it was none other than Zella Tremaine, Lady Tremaine's youngest daughter. I let Cairi greet her since Cairi is the friendlier one.

Then I let them be as I check what Cristoff is doing, I think Zella didn't stay for long. I had Cristoff go home too.

SO the opportunity thingies were finally done and the Tremaines more or less have a relationship bar with the Henris. My Cinderella, Dee Relli had also had an opportunity to meet Cairi so who of these ladies would snag the heart of our beloved Cristoff Henri?

Next day, while things are still not certain as Cristoff is still busy with making himself be a modern day prince, he decided to play chess with Red. Then he rolled to go to the park again. 


Cristoff: Red, you suck at this...

Red: Pardon me Young Master, but this is the first time I've played this.

Cristoff: Owkies, I'm off to the park then.

Since he's been behaving so well he was given the reward to enjoy the day outside, he even had dinner at the fancy restaurant. 


Cristoff: Yeah! Spaghetti dinner!!! In a fancy resto. 


He also went to buy books, for their skills and then as he was about to go home, somebody finally showed up. 

Cristoff: Who showed up? That creepy man that's looking at me?

No... that girl sitting over there with a hungry guy beside her...

Cristoff: Oh yeah... do you think I should show off or something? Coz I'm also feeling the need to play the guitar...

Meh... do whatever you want...

And so he did.

 Cristoff: Is she looking at me now?

Ye...


Cristoff: Hey nice meeting you. I'm new in this town... 

Dee: Yeah me too...

(I cant actually believe it. They've finally met.Then again I'll still stick with my promise not to interfere so I wish them luck.)

Dee: Yeah... er so curfew will be a little while so I think I better head home.

Cristoff: Eh?

Curfew was really in a few but Cristoff manage to chat and joke with Dee but she went off after that. Very Cinderella isn't it? 

All I did was take pics :)

It was a stroke of luck as Dee manages to somehow talk to Cristoff. Will they be able to hit it off or will the flirtatious Anna Tremaine be able to win him over. Yeah we also have Zella so I hope she would be able to talk to talk to Cristoff too.



No comments:

Post a Comment