Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 09 KEEPIN THINGS INTACT



I still can't get over the fact that Cristoff got attracted to Anna... the evil step sister... but anyways, the story must go on I guess.

On with it then :)


As Cristoff is now older, he strives to be more responsible.  




Cristoff: Payed the bills and was able to donate :) 


You're doing great my dear! Now go to work and make me proud! He is now a floor polisher in the City Hall, a few more days and he'll be ruling over Sunset Valley.

So Cristoff is now again embarking on his new busy life with his new career, less thinking about having a love life. 

And his two loyal employees is up for their birthdays.



Cristoff: Why is Dee still a teen?

I have no idea. Anyways, pay attention to the birthday girl.


Cristoff and Cairi: Happy Birthday!!! WOOTTT!!!

Stiles: Man I hope we eat soon...

While Nick Alto chats about graphs...


SPARKLE TIME!!!

Everybody finally cheers anddd... POOFFF! ELDER CAIRI IS REVEALED..




Am I the only one who thinks this is so anti-climatic?



Cristoff: 'scuse me Great Goddess but the whole lot of these people are depressing me...

Yeah well sorry, you have to be used to it more or less..

Cristoff: I don't think that's possible as I am a loner.

Fine, you can go to sleep then...

As the party goes on, Red chats with Dee.


While Cairi got a make over. This is her default clothes after aging up.


Sorry, I forgot to take photos of her new look and clothes.

A lot of mess was left but Cairi's Birthday party was a success.



The next day, it was Red's time to have a birthday. I've invited the Tremaine household to have a fair fight with Dee as she has Cairi to invite her most of the time. 


Anna: Maybe I should get on Cairi's good side.

Well she is Dee's fairy godmother so I don't think she'll able to help you. But more importantly, why the heck is your hairstyle the same as Dee's? Make over time!



Go back to the same hair you have.

Anna: Thanks! I've been dying to go to the salon I just didn't have the time!

Stop lying, we both know you're just at home playing video games and chatting.


Dee finally arrives with her angel food cake. :) 


I let Cristoff sit with Lady (whom also aged up) and Anna and had him chat them up.



And we have sparkly time again and POOFFF!!!


Red: Can I open my eyes now?

Yep, you got wrinkly and old. HAHA!!!


Cristoff picked to eat outside and Dee and Anna joined him. Why are things sooo complicated with them?! 

Cristoff!!! Why don't you start flirting with one of them so that I'll finally have my peace of mind!

Cristoff: *busy eating his cake*


I don't know where Anna went but Cristoff and Anna went in to wash their plates then Dee heads off to go home.

Red's party became epic :)



There is nothing wrong with this guy, he's just collecting money from his real estates. Their faces are funny every time they do this.

I had Cairi go out for sanity's sake. Where I also had her chat with Lady.


Cairi: So what do you do?

Lady: Oh you know, living off my dead husband's pension money :)


They didn't seem to like each other.

As many people aged up, I decided to have Cairi invite Dee over, to see if she finally grow up.

And she did. (Otherwise I'd be tweeking things again.) As I did not approve of her clothes, I changed it up for a more simpler look to have that Cinderella feel for her and put on a little make up.



Now that we have Dee all grown up. It is now time for the real fight for Cristoff's heart.

Will my Cinderella be friendzoned? How fast can Anna snatch Cristoff's attention?
Will Cairi be much of a help? 

No comments:

Post a Comment