Friday, May 10, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 08 WEIRD INFATUATIONS


So the party finished and Cristoff finally got the time to view his butterflies he hasn't named yet.


Cristoff: Hello my precious! I've had my birthday today...


As he is not yet that tired and he's happy meter is a little down, I let him paint for a while.

Cristoff: I don't want to paint yet.

Well, you haven't raise any skills this day so why not paint a little.


The next day, as promised, I had Cristoff go out to visit the Tremaine. But he wanted to go visit the pool so he headed there first. To use time wisely, he also upgraded the place. 


Here is where Dee lives with her step family- the Tremaine. 


Cristoff: Goodmorning Dee! I've been thinking about going to the City Hall and watch some flags, but then I wanted to go to the pool and since you live near here, I decided to visit you instead.

Dee: That sounds sweet. 

Yeah... if only you guys would start flirting already. Anyways, Dee is still a teenager so maybe Cristoff will look at her better if she becomes older.


Lady: Not on my watch!!! mwahahaha... I knew about this guy being attracted to my daughter!!!

...


Lady: So you wanted to become the mayor of this town?

Cristoff: Yeah I guess... who are you again?


Cristoff: So Dee what's up with your formal attire?

Lady: I think she hadn't showered yet... eww how grosss.

Dee: ... I hate this stepmom



So the three chatted as I look what the two step sisters were doing.


Anna got older and fatter. 


While Zella remains being a teen. Maybe I should turn her back to being a young adult as she's supposed to.

Cristoff went after Dee when she left. Maybe he doesn't like to be alone with Lady as she keeps on complimenting him.


They chatted and after a while, Anna joined in their conversation.


Dee: Having sparkly teeth is nice.

Cristoff: Aww, how adorable, you kids sure say the cutest things...

Dee: You just had you're birthday yesterday.


Anna: Move over brat, it's my turn to SHINE!... Hello handsome! Did you come to visit me?

Cristoff: oh... Anna? ***what happened to her? she looks like a bloated fish!***

I don't know, maybe because she's a couch potato?


Dee: Have you read what's on the papers?

Anna: Why is he ignoring me? 


Lady: BOOO!!!

Dee: EEEPPP!!! sudden mini heart attack

Lady: Stop interfering with my daughter's future husband!
...
...
...

I'm sorry Dee, I promise when you get older I'll make you prettier... maybe Cristoff will like you by then and we'll have revenge on that step mother of yours... Given that Anna is not her girlfriend by then.


Cristoff: Oh hello! you must be the other Tremaine sister.


Cristoff: ***should I ask him what happened to Anna?***

Zella: dafuzz is wrong with the moon?!


Cristoff: !!! ***I think there's something wrong with this family***


Cristoff: Let us have a friendly conversation.

Anna: ok ok ok 


Plus signs for everyone!


Except for Dee and Lady...

Dee: NO TO EVIL STEPMOMS!!!

Lady: Hush!!! That guy might hear you and everything will be ruined!!!

Dee: Don't worry, he's a bit dense so I don't think he'll mind.


So they chatted until Cristoff finally got hungry... and I had him go home...

Cristoff: I didn't get anything from Anna. Maybe being mysterious is attractive :)


Well goodluck with that...

Cristoff was not yet out the door and the household keeps on fighting...

...
...
...

Ohhh boy... things sure got a little weirder with this story of mine. As Cristoff still has a lot of duties to fulfill, will he be able to pick the perfect girl to help him rule over Sunset Valley?

And will I ever figure out how the heck did he find Anna attractive???



No comments:

Post a Comment