Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 07 GROWING UP AGAIN




I've had time to play sims again... and sadly I repeat the part of Cristoff's birthday. I don't want to be biased but I can't help it, I now want Cristoff and Dee to end up together... But I will still not interfere with whom Critoff will choose.


So on with the story.

We start again with the butler and the cook preparing for the big birthday as Young Master Cristoff goes to attend his final day at School.




Red: Cairi...

Cairi: Red...

*Since I've got issues with people getting attracted to one another, I'd like to point out that these two have something going on, not that I have something against it.. and they weren't doing anything about it either.




I've been waiting for Dee to arrive so I let Cristoff play the guitar. The moodlet of attraction is  on as Anna enters the room.




Dee finally arrived. Late again. Finally Cristoff blew the candles and sparkly time commence.




Hehe... Cristoff looks weird with his long hair...




As Cristoff eat his cake in peace, Anna sat beside him and Dee sat beside Cairi. 




Cairi: I want to have an Anti-Love Club. Wanna join me?

Dee: We'll see... 

WAHHH!!! NO! Don't give up just yet... we still have a few days for Dee to grow up... maybe Cristoff will be attracted to you by then.

Mortimer: What about Giving-Mortimer-A-Chair-To-Sit-On Club?




Here is a picture of Cristoff changing his hair style and clothes. As he was busy with his appearance, a lot of people finally left and Dee stayed for a while to chat.




Cristoff: We are both good! Who knew..




Well at least they are having a nice chat. Maybe Cristoff will think otherwise if he'll be able to get to know Anna better.

So we will have Cristoff get to know Anna better the day after his birthday.




No comments:

Post a Comment