Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 06 GROWING UP

AWWWYISSS!!! Birthday time... Master Cristoff will be turning into a young adult today... that only means, big birthday celebration!!!

On with the preparations then...


Cristoff: Fave food to start my day yey!

Happy birthday you!!! :)



After a while, Red joins in the table.

Red: Such a wonderful day to celebrate your birthday Master Cristoff. Have I ever mentioned I am afraid to swim?

Cristoff: Thanks and yes, you have told me that a long time ago... now leave me alone as I'm trying to eat in peace.

Red: LOLs 'k... but you better head off to school now.



Cristoff: WTF? I still have to go to school? 

Yep.. pretty much... you have nothing to do at the mansion anyways...

So, back to preparing the whole party. Red called in sick so he can clean the house while Cairi called everyone. Zella aged up and had this "thing" with Red... well, whatever floats their boat   I guess, but I'll change her into a teen when she comes to the party... Cairi doesn't have Lady Tremaine's number so  I hope she gate crash or something...




Cairi: Fairy magic on! tadaaa... tables full of food. I'm getting a hang of this fairy godmother thing!

Er no, that's just how you serve food...


Red: Better pay up the bills before we get another repoman... 

Then the first guess arrives...



And everyone started coming in...


It's been a good decision to have Cairi organize the party... otherwise, Cristoff would have died off with all the commotion around. 


Looks like Mortimer is contemplating to go inside hehe


While everyone is busy greeting Cairi, these two are having a moment with each other.


Cristoff: Please don't greet me a happy birthday again.

Red: ... So do you want to buy a party hat? I heard it comes with a smiley pin...

Cristoff: ... that kinda sounds fun... yeah, maybe we should buy that... 

Anyways, the two girls over here are the step sisters, I changed Zella back to being a teen just this party to follow the story.


Anna: ewww, these party sucks...

Zella: IKR... I'm just here cos I've nothin' to do at home..

Anna: Is mom still at home? is she not invited? watta LOSERRR

Zella: IKR?!!! bwahahahaha


Dee: 'Scuseme sir with hands passing through the door, I have to see Cairi. Got to make it quick before Lady finds out I locked her in.

Red: ???

Cristoff: Hang in there Red...

Yey Dee's finally here! and she also is the last to arrive for the guests. Some are already going home/work but no matter, the main characters are here so YEY!!!

Anna went up to Mortimer to chat up. 


Then it is about time to blow Cristoff's birthday cake!!!


Red: Everyone PUT YOUR HANDS UP!!!

No Red, you do not frighten the guests like this is a hold-up crisis...


Red: oic... then clap your hands enthusiastically! Let Master Cristoff hear laughter and joy!!!

Now sparkle Cristoff!!! Sparkle and magically be a young adult!



...
...
...


POOFFF!

  
WATDAHEL IS THAT GRUESOME LOOK???



Cristoff: ??? is this it???


It's not that bad... we'll fix you up so just go and eat your cake...


Anna: Hello there handsome, mind if I join you?

WTH!!! there is a moodlet that indicates Cristoff getting attracted to Anna... awww, he never gets those with Dee around... I feel sorry for Dee already... 


So the party continues as the guests eat their piece of cake.

Mortimer: Why didn't I have a place to sit?! I let you sit at our house!

Cristoff: You let me sit on the floor you little brat.

Red: as if you aren't a brat yourself...

Cristoff: I heard that. 

Red: Er... so, what is the deal with jogging? is it really good for you?

Ugh...

Anyways, Cristoff left the chaos and started fixing his hair.


Cristoff: This looks ok... 


yeahhh, I guess we could go for this... It has a prince type feel that I want...


Cristoff: Well what about this hair?


This looks more of your character. Yep! Let's keep this look then :)


 Well time to change your outfit. *Poof* here is your new dresser!

Cristoff: New stuff!!!

Red: *why am I here?* how much does this cost???

Cristoff: *why is Red here?*

THEN EVERYTHING TURNED BLACK
...
...
...

My freakin laptop crashed.

Without being able to save anything...



SO this ends Cristoff's party for now. I'll try playing again tomorrow.

What will happen to this little Cinderella story of mine, I have no idea.

Cristoff is now friends with Dee.

But Cristoff is also attracted to Anna.

Anna seems to flirt with the rich ones...



No comments:

Post a Comment