Monday, April 22, 2013

Sims 3:The Cinderella Challenge

I've been playing Sims to de-stress myself and I have stumbled upon this Cinderella Challenge...

Well I did not read the rules so I just made the sims people the way I wanted and I've had an idea as I was making my Prince Charming guy.

Ready to hear it?

...

Yeah.. No.. Well whatevs...

I will be blogging about Prince Charming instead of Cinderella... (yeah well not that it was a grand idea but what the hey... this is my blog so whatever I say goes)

So ladies and gents... I'd like to introduce the Prince Charming of my little story...

Meet Cristoff Henri...

A brave teenage dude who loves the outdoors and a vehicle enthusiast. He's super rich as he is a prince after all but he's a loner so he only allow a few people in his home.



And part of these people are his trusty butler, Red Al.

An adult to keep his young master intact he is handy and neat and a hardcore workaholic. As he is the main man to guide the prince, he makes sure that all his riches are all accounted for as he is frugal but he prays to the SimGods to never let his young master drown as he is useless for being hydrophobic.



We also have the lovely Miss Cairi Lang.


There is no one up for the job to cook the best food for the prince but a natural cook right? and just in case Butler Red wont be able to clean the mansion, the neat Miss Cairi will save the day. She loves to read and friendly to all with a little commitment issues on the sides but that wont hurt anyone right?



This is the unfinished mansion of Cristoff... (Unfinished 'coz I've got work ugh!!! oh well this is the best of what I can come up with so far)




So, this is the start of My Cinderella Challenge in the eyes of our modern day prince Cristoff Henri.

Also, please see my latest blog here: http://poorsimer.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/so-we-start-this-new-blog/

(... I'm still in the process of transferring my blogs here to this new one because I'm thinking of writting another and this site seems to be more organized. Thanks for reading!)


No comments:

Post a Comment