Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 02 LESSONS AND BEGININGS

The first week of Cristoff living in the new town... and I am having a lot of fun with it. 

So Cristoff Henri is still in his High School years, he's doing good with A marks after 3 days of going to school -to my surprise too. He's very diligent in doing his homework *aww, I'm so proud of him :)

Cristoff: Yeah, you should give me reward...

And here is a picture of him soul searching as he rides the bus like a normal teen.


Sadly, he's been having a hard time finding friends maybe it's coz he's a loner but I still force him to look for friends since it is essential for him to be known by everyone. 

He's been maximizing his skills too so things are looking up for him to be a fine modern day prince.



Cairi: You are awesome young master!!!

Cristoff: A hundred dollars raise in Cairi's salary!


Cristoff: I don't wanna do the dishes.

Red: Young master you never do the dishes.

Yeah... the household seldom bonds with each other though. 


Red has a lifetime wish to be a jack of all trades and he rolled he wanted to be a policeman so I let him.

Cairi's lifetime wish is to know all the recipes so all she ever does is cook and read books.

All of this to serve Cristoff well.

Cristoff: COOL!!!

Surprise! That is your reward!!!

Cristoff: ehhh is that all???

Stop complaining. Anyways, Cairi wanted to learn how to write so I let her be.



Red: But she broke the laptop! Look at her sitting there like nothing happened.

Cairi: ... *pretends not to hear Red.

And look at what this cutie was dreaming about... aww trying to not get wedded and stuff... 



Since I didn't pay any attention to a pop up opportunity thingy, I didn't expect that Cairi would be delivering hotdogs to Dee Relli.


They chatted for a while and Cairi rolled that she wanted to be friends with Dee. I think somebody wants to be Godmother.


These sims are just making it all too easy. There is now a chance for my Cinderella to finally meet his prince *so exciting weee. 

That is given that Cristoff would want to be with her, because I also decided that Cristoff would be fair to all and would give chance to other girls. I hope to see the two step sisters soon too.



No comments:

Post a Comment