Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sims3: Prince Charming's Version 01 FIRST DAYS

My little Cinderella Story- somehow

Hello! I've just read *sorta the rules of the challenge (http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/42494.page) and boy am I so far off hahaha

But I'll still go with mine..OR I might do a version with the Cinderella I made so that she wont go to waste...

So on with my story...

Here is Cristoff Henri, the son of businessman who owns a big company. Sadly, his parents got murdered and was now only left on his own...

Cristoff: THE FAQ IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I am not a Batman Wannabe!

Sorry... btw, I was NOT going with a Batman theme... Anyways, so yeah, Cristoff is a normal teen that was asked by his grandfather to look after some estates he bought at the quiet little town called Sunset Valley.

Happy now, your highness?

Cristoff: Yeah! But Great Goddess, wont you tell them the truth that we only have Sunset Valley coz you never really bought anything after this sims3 cd?


...
...
...

Shut it... we live far from the game shop and its really expensive so leave it be...

Cristoff: But we can always pirate some...

NO! ... well yeah maybe... 

Oh just pipe down Cristoff! You will live in Sunset Valley and you will like it there! And stop whispering dark thoughts ok? you are suppose to be a hero here.

Cristoff: I'm just sayin... *chuckle

So off he goes to this brand new mansion with no one but these two...which is pretty OK with him because he really isn't good handling crowds.



Red made sure that their stuff are settled while Cairi cooked their first meal in their new home. 

Cristoff: And I just stood there thinking of happy thoughts... man it's great to be the master!



... yeah great...

Red: Of course its great Young Master! And it will excite you more to know that as the new Head of this house, you are free to do whatever you like as long as you fulfill your duties...

Cristoff: Like maximizing skills and stuff?

Red: Exactly, but just the logic, arts, sports...

Cristoff: owwwkeiii (-.-)

Red: Don't forget charisma, handiness...homework... remember that the grades of the Henri's are nothing but A.

Cristoff: fuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!  but there are no cheats on skills!!!

Red: ...


So then he goes to do his duties...

Cristoff: *jogging* Let's not think about painting and guitars... Let's not think about painting and guitars...




Cristoff: my pencil doesn't even work lols *with a little sob



Don't be such a baby Cristoff... you guys are comrades here. They are also suffering because of you.

Cristoff: what? really?

You know, they have to max up their skills too so they can serve you better... HAIL MASTER CRISTOFF!!!

Red and Cairi: fuck off...



Sweet household...

So the Henri's had a lot in their hands... A day in the new town seemed to last... mostly because  this Great Goddess had cluttered ideas, but whose complaining...

Cristoff: want me to answer that?

....


But the next day, while everyone was out doing their thing... A few people dropped by... 



Something that might change their lives. Or not.

I don't really know. I just want to show the Cinderella Household coz they might add something in the story... Anyways, I moved them in a cool house :)

I wont do anything for them to meet. Cristoff and Dee had to find a way for themselves. I think its not that hard as they are all going to the same school but it would be fun to watch them.

If Cristoff and Dee meet each other then that would be great... If not well at least I tried :)



No comments:

Post a Comment